VW moment.

I had a true VW moment yesterday driving down the Turnpike which is three
lanes in each direction.  I'm in my rocco in the middle lane and I pull up
behind a nice new passat.  So I follow him for a few miles and at another
exit Two new jettas pull on to the road.  One pulls up on the left side of me
and one pulls on the right side of me.  So we are like a group of fighter
pilots flying in formation. Me in the middle the jettas on my wings and the
passat on point.  We drove like this for a few miles until I had to get off
at my exit.  ahhh I guess you just had to be there, Oh well Later.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html