loudspeakers, top speed

Some trivial observations:

RE loudspeakers:  The rear parcel tray can make big difference IMO for
rear bass w/ 4x6"ers.  Have inexpensive Audax 19mm tweeters in cusomized
Audax housings in front.  You do have to do xover, though (HP cap,
resistor)

If you're gonna try planned top-speed run on public thoroughfare at time
its deserted, it may pay to scout out in one direction for hazards (esp.
with gumball lights) and go for it on return.  My 87 16V was doing 120
mph at end of back straight at Mid-Ohio, but I can't swear about exact
speed 'cause lots of other stuff (braking, shifting) is immminent.

-- Brian
D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre