Website- help needed

Hi everyone, I have taken a real interest in web design over the past 6
months and have done some pretty extensive updates to my page during that
time using Flash, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.  Well since I am graduating
in May I have been on the job hunt which includes web design companies.
Due to the fact that I lack little professional experience in web design
companies are asking to see my personal page(the scirocco page) to see
what I have done.  Well I thought everything was working great with my
scirocco page BUT received this e-mail from one employer today:

>>Rich, I keep trying to get to your flash stuff, but it doesn't seem
to work. My browser works fine on every other flash site I've been
to. Can you check that out? Maybe it's a server issue?<<

I have checked my site using a few different internet hookups and it seems
to work but this guy says it isn't. So what Im asking is for a bunch of
you to check out my webpage and let me know how everything is working for
you and what you used to get to my page(browser, modem connection..etc..)
and if there are any loading issues with anything? I need to figure out
what is going on here. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Richard Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v