Oil.....WTF?

Hey all.....
   My '82 was running great til the day before yesterday.  The motor was rattlin' a little so I thought it was the timing.  Kept retarding it and retarding it and it never helped.  Well, I decided to check the oil and it was two quarts low!  Ow!  Added new oil and the rattling went away. Cool...so far.  This morning I was playing around with the motor, getting the idle set and the timing back in line and I decided to check the oil again.  Its a quart low again!!! I've only driven this thing like 10 miles since I put the last two quarts in it.  So....I add another quart and start 'er up.  No leaks...no cloud of blue smoke...huh?!?  Let it run for a while and crawled under it while its running...no oil drips...stand behind it...hmmmm...oil spraying out of my tail-pipe.  Oooof!  What am I looking at here, boys and girls?  Its not burning it, just little puffs of blue smoke (and I mean, little, tiny puffs) and a bunch of raw oil being pumped out the pipe.  Any ideas?  Is this a PCV problem?  The mods I've done lately are a "Jamexed" air box and an Audi throttle-body, messed with the timing, and added 3 quarts of oil.  Any ideas?

Help!!!!

Chris M.
'82 Scirocco
http://members.xoom.com/mp3vw