Re: Too Much $$$$ - musings a week before payday

> But hey, what can you get for $12,500?  A Kia Sephia?  For that amount of
> money, I have a car that does 8-second 0-60s, pulls 0.95g on the skidpad,
> serious sound system, leather, A/C, a Sunroof... and the car is drop-dead
> gorgeous.  Who could ask for anything more?  (M5?) ;)

That is exactly my thinking.  If I'm ever going to go out and buy another
car (not that I would or could ever afford it), but why spend $20,000 on a
brand new car when I can buy another rocco for $2000 and put $18000 into it
to make it kickass!!!!  It'd be better than any brand new car!

Casey
84 Roc