Bad Computer?

Well I have done a few checks as per All Data and Bentley (even though I
have found a bunch of mistakes in the all data, labor rates SUCK!!), and
apparantly, according to one of the tests I did, I have a bad computer on my
16v.

With the test connector hooked up between the DPR and the DPR connector, the
test said that with the temp sensor disconnected to simulate a cold motor
that the Milliamp readings on the + wire should be about 10 with the air
flow sensor in the closed position.  If you take the boot off and grab the
bolt in the center with a pair of pliers and pull it up quickly, it is
suppose to read atleast 110 milliamp then after a few seconds settle down to
anywhere between 80 and 110 milliamp.  Oh yeah, with the closed throttle
switch open, so you have to hold the throttle slightly open at the same
time.  My highest readings doing this was 24 milliamps.

I realized that this is the signal that is being sent to the DPR from the
computer based on the air flow sensor potentiometer, so I checked the
potentiometer as per the bentley and it checked out OK.  Then I disconnected
my computer and, as per the bentley, did a continuity test between the
terminals on the potentiometer connector and the computer connector and all
three wires checked out OK.  So, on the bottom lines of the test, as per All
Data, it says to check the pontentiometer then the harness, and if they both
check out, and the readings on the first test are not in specs, the computer
needs to be replaced.

The problem I am having is strange. It feels like a flat spot yet I have
fuel injection.  Plus, the car REALLY doesn't seem to have the power that it
should.  ANY!!!!!! help will be greatly appreciated!!  TIA!!!

This is on a 77 Rabbit with a 2.0L 93 Passat block with 1.8L Scirocco head.
Euro intake cam, port and polish, wide open exhaust (too loud!!).
Everything on the motor checks out.  Timing is correct and all checks on the
knock sensor ignition system tested good with no codes set in the knock
sensor computer.

Dave