Too Much $$$$ - musings a week before payday

As I sit here contemplating the $400 I just spent on
new parts for the car (front end rebuild - all
bushings & bearings & ball joints, velocity diffy kit,
neuspeed upper strut bar) I come to a realization that
I have had many a time, but always forget about once
the repairs are done and the rocco is running.

I have put WAY more money in this car than it will
EVER be worth.  I cannot afford to sell it.  Ever.  It
is like being married (so I'd think).  It is more cost
effective to keep it and keep fixing it up than It
will ever be to sell it.

The car is worth MAYBE $3500 if I find a buyer that is
an enthusiast, but that still doesn't justify the ~7K
I have spent so far.

And in 2 weeks I have to cough up another $325 for
some new summer shoes (pirelli p6000).

<<sigh>>

i need a beer... or six...

=====