Update: Scirocco bodykits

 O.K.,

 the time you worked out the details,
 just give me the address where to ship the sideskirts then,

 again my question to all listers  ( please ! ):
Is there anybody working for UPS, FedEx or any other international
freight forwarder or has anybody an account etc, or connections,
to ship a 1.7 meter packet from Germany to USA for a moderate price??

 Thanks
Dirk