RE: Too Much $$$$ - musings a week before payday

I'm in the same position, I have spent $1500.00 in the past few months, on a
car that needs rust work, paint and new interior. Up till ths weekend, a
buge cord held the hood down. I park in a lot with new VW's, Mercedes, BMW's
etc.
But I can stand there, and tell them I do all the work, Iknow each click,
grind & groan. Its NEVER left me on the side of the road due to a break down
dispite almost 300,000 miles. Now, in this area they are rare. But this one
is mine....