Fiberglass pricelist

Hey guys/gals,
A while ago I was curiously looking around and
getting quotes for fiberglass parts. One of the
sites I went to was
 www.showcars-bodyparts.com
I know many of you are familiar with this site,
but for those who aer not, I asked for a price
list, and I figured you might like to see wht they
sent me. Here you go.  This is all the info I have
so please dont contact me for questions, Thank
you.

****Nathan

75-88 Scirocco Pricelist

Fiberglass Parts

Hood bolt on $379 soon  + $150 any scoop installed

                Pin on hood $249
Fenders $149 each
Rear Hatch bolt on $295
Doorskins $129 each
Airdam $189, four styles available
Wide body kit,(2 bolt on fenders, 2 quarters, 2
side skirts, 1 front bumper airdam, rear bumper
skirt)   - $1195
6 piece Zender style kit, four flairs and 2 piece
air dam soon, $379
4 piece flair set, 5 inches wide - $229

Reproduction Steel Prices

Rocker panel complete 2 door #9531-00 1/2 - $24
Hood 82-88 #9531-28-1 - $165
Front Fender 78-81 #9531 1/2 - $90
Front Fender 82-88 #9531-32 1/2  - $78
Front Bumper cover black 82-88 Paintable
#9531-87-0 - $140.44
Grille black 82-88 #9531-99-0 - $23

Used Parts, please do not hesitate to inquire.

Prices quoted are in U.S. funds and include all
border costs.   Canadian prices available on
request.

Hope to help. Thanx, Rob.

If this is a rush, please call 905-795-5505 or fax
us at 905-795-5506
Please advise location, zip & phone number for
shipping costs.

Web Site:  www.showcars-bodyparts.com
Email:  showcars@idirect.com

To order, send bank draft or money order,
Payable to:  Rob Johnston
Mail to:              Showcars, 1585 B Britannia
Road, East, Unit 1
                Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA
                L4W 2M4