Re: sucky idle problems with the Mad Max turbo roc

well, I didn't do anything with the mixture at all, so I figured
it would be running lean with the turbo if anything.
The O2 sensor circuit was checked, and I replaced the sensor
just in case.
Just for kicks, let's assume this isn't a turbo motor for a bit....
What would cause these symptoms in a N/A car?
It's strange that it will idle when cold, but when I rev the motor,
it will go back to idle and then drop down slowly and die over
about 5 seconds.  Kinda like it's slowly choking... :)

btw, any and all help is appreciated coz this problem is driving me
nuts!

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213