Re: Fiberglass pricelist

Guys, do you remember last summer when I was going to produce that line
of Mk1 Scirocco body parts? I shipped my Zender body kit up to this
outfit to have it duplicated. Well, after many months of phone calls and
no action on the manufacturers part fellow lister, Sal Guzzo reclaimed
my stuff. Thanks, man!

But now I see this... Apparently the would-be hero of the Mk1 world has
gone ahead and copied my parts after all. The only problem is that he
has ripped me off in the process. I'm rather steamed about it. It is
also possible that this guy has not made anything at all and is just
advertising vaporware. (This was where he was before I sent him the
parts.)

On the other hand, with Sal's great help, we have found another supplier
in the area. He seems to be honest, excited about producing the kits,
and is willing to cut us a volume deal. I think that I have enough
buyers right now to start production; when I get a moment this weekend
I'll review the list of folks and get the project started officially.

I did post about this to the list a few weeks ago but for whatever
reason only got a minimum of interest. I also emailed a number of you
that claimed to be intrested last year. Did I get the courtesy of a
response? With but an exception or two, nope. This disappointed me
greatly 'cause I'd like to keep it all in the "family". Regardless, we
are about to start the production run. If there are any stragglers that
would still like in on this now is the time to let me know. The number
of kits for this run will be ten in number. We'll need another ten to do
it again.

Please pardon my lack of HTML skills, but here is the URL with the
details:
<http://members.home.net/sfwilliams/bodykit/bodykit.htm>

--
Scott F. Williams