Speedworld challenge! (Additional info.)

I hearby challenge all of you so-cal Scirocco owners to a race of skills,
speed and bravery at SPEEDWORLD!

Date: Friday October 8th
Time: 8:pm  (Negotiable to accommodate as many drivers as possible.)
Place: 1040 Sherman Street * San Diego.
	Near the I-8, I-5.

The deal:
Speedworld offers a "Birthday Party) package (known as the Daytona 500)
It consists of; 4 races (2 practice races, one qualifier and the main
event.), Podium polaroid of top 3 drivers, one rock climb (I know, so
what) and 4 tokens. (Again, whoop de-doo.)

The minimum for this is 8 drivers and the price is $30 per person and
this is only on the oval track. The road course is much more fun.

The regular rates is $9 per race. So that obviously makes it more
affordable but you have a choice of which course you run so we need to
decide how many races we want to run in advance if we choose not to go
the B-day party route.

I asked what was the max amount of drivers that could be let out on
course and they said 7, only because they only had 7 carts. We should
plan on having fields of 6 drivers.

I also checked into their track rentals and its cheaper to rent the west
lot at the stadium than it is to rent the track at Speedworld! 6-midnight
is $500 per hr!

OK, so who's up for this?? Don't be a PUSS!!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and