Re: Speedworld challenge! (Additional info.)

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> OK, so who's up for this?? Don't be a PUSS!!!

Dude I'm game, and have a karting buddy that would likely want to come along.
The date's a bitch though since the Hollywood auto-x school is the next
morning, and for once in my life, I'm going to not only show up, but DRIVE.
Going down your way the night before puts me way the hell out of position,
and will have the same effect for Doug T, Ian, Potterman, et.al.  Any chance
of a different night?

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0