Re: Speedworld challenge! (Additional info.)

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:18:04 -0700 Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
writes:

>The date's a bitch though since the Hollywood auto-x school is the next
>morning, and for once in my life, I'm going to not only show up, but
DRIVE.
>Going down your way the night before puts me way the hell out of
position,
>and will have the same effect for Doug T, Ian, Potterman, et.al.  Any
chance
>of a different night?

I choose that night only because it was the only free night that we would
have available while Paul was in town. Hmm.... maybe we need to rethink
the date.

How's about the thursday night?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and