Re: DUBFEST'99 Post show report.

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:23:01 -0700 Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
writes:

>There's a sales guy up here at Commonwealth (Robert Hayes) who's a
>member of that club.  I was over there this morning (scoping out is Y2K
GTI
>GLX) and he talked up the club and the show quite a bit... sorry I had
>miss it.

Well next year im sure it will be bigger and better due to the word
getting out about the quality of this years show! There wee a few rough
edges to the show but this was their first ever show production. Class
act!

>Hey - are you going to be instructing at the Hollywood Park auto-x
>class next month??  I'm *finally* *DEFINITELY* going!  I need a crazy
>teacher/co-pilot...

Im definately gonna be there to instruct on saturday. Ill try to get all
the VW drivers with me in my group so we can have the most fun whilst
learning to be the Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco
drivers in all of Orange County!!  :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and