2.0 and 2.0L 16v block questions.

    OK, here are a few 2.0 and 2.0L questions. These have probably been
touched upon but humor me so I can clear some things up.

1. OK what is the difference between the American 2.0 and the European 2.0L
bubble block.

2. Is it that the bore in the American block is bigger and the cranks stroke
is longer?

3. If so would the 2.0's crank work in the 2.0L's block to make more
displacement and a stroker motor.

4. Would the over bore kit from the 2.0 make the 2.0L a 2.1 and the crank
take it to 2.2 without weakening the block as much as milling out a American
2.0 to a 2.1 or 2.2?

Thanks for your time.
~Danny~
88 16v