Re: DUBFEST'99 Post show report.

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Well, for it being a spur of the moment type show, it really turned out
> to be an excelent show!

There's a sales guy up here at Commonwealth (Robert Hayes) who's a member
of that club.  I was over there this morning (scoping out is Y2K GTI GLX)
and he talked up the club and the show quite a bit... sorry I had to miss
it.

Hey - are you going to be instructing at the Hollywood Park auto-x class next
month??  I'm *finally* *DEFINITELY* going!  I need a crazy teacher/co-pilot...

And on a final note - my neighbor got back from the nationals just the other
day.. he's Tom Smith, the guy that drives the white (duh) Type R locally.
He said some guy ROLLED a stock Scirocco there!  Anybody see this or hear
about it??   :0

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0