Re: Scirocco Top Speed?

At 11:20 am -0400 2/9/99, 16v Jason wrote:
>Brett: I'm still waiting for you to dyno the beast so you, Jay, and Riley
>can finally have the virtual race! :)

C'mon Brett, what's the holdup?!!  :)

And BTW Jay - your program is accurate for top speed, but I seriously doubt
its 1/4 and 0-60 calculations, at least for my car.  When I get a GTech run
in, I'll let you know what the results are...

Also BTW, has anyone other than Brian tried to get rid of the rev limiter
on their 16v?  I'm going to try his procedure this afternoon and I was
wondering if it works "as advertised"... Thx!!