Re: Attn: speed junkies!

On Sat, 04 Sep 1999 14:46:49 -0400 "Scott F. Williams"
<sfwilliams@worldnet.att.net> writes:

>Same thing, dude. How do we get this shiznit to you? Brett, might you
>want this for your ITB car? Its all legal...

DIBS!!! DIBS!!! DIBS!!! DIBS!!!  :)

Its for my new 81' DSP Scirocco project. I wanna put carbs on it so this
is exactly what im looking for. The fact its already built is even more
attractive to me.

Id be totally willing to pay shipping. I know there are big freight
companies that will pick it up but it has to be on a pallet and possibly
shrink wrapped? Since im not there, I will need your (Or somebodies) help
to get it shipped here. I dont know who to contact about getting it
shipped but I expect it to maybe cost a couple hundred. Any help is
appreciated.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and