Wanted: Shocks

I've recently acquired my first Scirocco, a '79 in very decent shape
actually.  I'm planning on turning it into a project car, but it's going to
be my winter car in the meantime, (hopefully only for this winter anyway!)
It's badly in need of some suspension, as it has what I believe might be the
original setup in it.  Doesn't look like its ever been apart with VW/Audi
logos still on the springs.  I'm on a budget, so I'm looking for some used
Bilsteins or Konis or the like.  Does anyone know of anything that might fit
the bill for about $200 (for front and rear)?  Your help is much
appreciated.  BTW I've checked the scirocco.org classifieds, but nothing has
panned out there.

Thanks,

Ben

79 Scirocco