Attn: speed junkies!

Guys, I've found a friggin' steal of a parts car! Usually I make all
details public, but this is too good to share completely openly. I'm
sure that this guy is going to get a million phone calls starting
tomorrow, so we'd better get a move on. Very importantly, the car is up
near Rochester, NY and I need someone local up there to help secure this
deal. Okay, here's some of what I've found:

DSP-legal 1980 VW Rabbit
*       Car runs great, body was damaged by a tree
*       Will part out

Engine:
*       1984 GTI 1.8 L DSP spec. .040" over (rebuilt 2-years ago)
*       Head re-done and ported to gaskets
*       40mm Dellorto side drafts
$600 for everything

Exhaust:
*       Header 4-2-1, with Ansa system
Oops, I forgot to get the price...

Ignition:
*       MSD crank trigger
*       6AL multiple spark discharge unit
*       Adjustable timing computer
$250 - 300

Suspension:
*       Koni Shocks - (old school internally) adjustable
*       21/2" (350/375lbs or 400 f/r) springs with adjustable perches
*       Front and rear anti-roll bars (3/4" front & 1" rear? sounds
wierd, but...)
*       Polyurethane suspension bushings
$200

Wheels:
*       Keizer -  13x8 3 piece (8-9lbs ea)
*       Tires - Hoosiers bias ply
$300 for set of FOUR!

Front seats:
*       Carbon fiber MOMO Corse seat (red w/yellow trim)
*       Lite weight passenger seat
$300

Yeeaahh, baby... and I even deleted half of the list... 8^) EMAIL *me*
back for details, please.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut