{non-roc) strange VW sighting

Hi all,

I saw what I initially thought was a Scirocco today, but upon a second
look, it wasn't.  The car was a coupe/hatchback and had a VW grille on
the front (I didn't get to see the rear of the car).  It was larger than
a Scirocco.  It actually looked something like an Audi GT.  The only
thing I can think of is that it was either an Audi with a VW grille, or
did they ever make a Dasher hatchback?  Does anyone have any idea as to
what this might have been?

-Timothy A. Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the
Lord.
Romans 12:11