Re: {non-roc) strange VW sighting

I have actually seen pictures of what was supposed to be a VW Fox
hatchback.  I really know nothing about it other than it looked like a
Fox from the front and sort of Sciroccish / Audi GTish from the side.
Not even sure if there were ever sold in this country.  Maybe that was
it?

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta