Re: Bought a silvery-blue 81 Scirocco "S".

<x-flowed>>Well, I picked up an 81 "S" for $1000.  It's not a quite a thing of beauty,
>but it'll get me around for the time being.

Brad, get the paint code of your car to Mark Peele. He doesn't believe in
silvery-blue Mk1 "S" Sciroccos. That's a great find, tho... Mk1's rule. Does
yours still have the original Recaros in it?

>silver Mk2 16V, I'd appreciate it.  I'm not sure that I want to keep the
>Mk1
>and make a 16V out of it yet.

I did it. I'm sure it will be fast if if ever runs. These Mk1's are such
light cars...

-Dave
'81 Scirocco 16v
'87 Subaru GL 4WD Wagon