Re: Bought a silvery-blue 81 Scirocco "S".

<x-flowed>>Well, I picked up an 81 "S" for $1000.  It's not a quite a thing of beauty,
>but it'll get me around for the time being.
>
>Bradley
>DESTROYED: '86 Scirocco 16V 2.0 "T"
>NEW BEATER: '81 Scirocco S
>http://dns.effervescent.com/vw/

You MUST take several pictures of your new Ice Blue (sic) Scirocco 'S'
as there are several people that don't belive they exist. :)  I'm
pretty sure they do as I've seen a couple in the past.   Too bad about
your monster 16v, I think you'll have another though...good luck.

==Brett