Re: Bought a silvery-blue 81 Scirocco "S".

Bradley Peet wrote:

> Well, I picked up an 81 "S" for $1000.  It's not a quite a thing of beauty,
> but it'll get me around for the time being.
>
> If you people on the left (west) coast can keep an eye out for a flash
> silver Mk2 16V, I'd appreciate it.  I'm not sure that I want to keep the Mk1
> and make a 16V out of it yet.

Dude, Love ya but it's 'tough love time';

Mark Ones are the bomb, to quote the next generation.
I can find you a Mk2, keep that puppy up and we can swap.
I run a faded Silvery-blue mk1. If you don't yet know,
now you know,
eh?

TBerk
People on the West Coast have run out of room.
Those on in the East need to begin the renewal process that will keep
those who need to flee from leaving town.