Re: Scott's our most recent 'Media Man', how about you?

T Berk wrote:

> Kudos to Mr. Scott Williams for creating and truly working into being
> his own opportunity. We all take note, some kinda way. Never thought
> you'd be a roll model to your peers, huh?

"I am not a role model; I'm just an overpaid basketball player."
(Scott switches out of Charles Barkley mode...)

Hey, thanks Mr. Berk. I'm really enjoying getting the media promotions
together. What we've seen so far is just the beginning, though! I'll have
the television spot posted as an mpeg or available via streaming video in a
couple of weeks. Thanks again!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut