Scott's our most recent 'Media Man', how about you?

New day dawning on the list.

Anybody else had their own Orwellian/Heinlienian/Nivenian/'Look!- He
painted Soup Cans as Pop Art' Andy Warhol type 15 minuets of Fame?
Hmmm?

Extra Bonus Points for it being Scirocco or at least VW related. nach.

Kudos to Mr. Scott Williams for creating and truly working into being
his own opportunity. We all take note, some kinda way. Never thought
you'd be a roll mode to your peers, huh?

If _you_  the genial reader have got some air time then spill the
beans.  Add some Scirocco content worth a post if the lead is ala carte,
If think you can top the New Jersian then be ready w/ proof but Party
On, Dude!.

In the end the only loser is the inefficient story-maker-upper, uh
fisherman, right?
Lets keep it happy, eh?

Roc it on,
TBerk
hmmm, why even _go_ to sleep at this point.
PS- Lets all call Scott Rocky Road er something, OK?