Scirocco 16V Turbo STOLEN! (Seattle, WA)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>That's right.  Woke up today and my car was gone from the driveway.  Just
like that.

I doubt there's anything anyone including the police can do.  The car will
probably turn up stripped to the bone just like in my worst dreams.  If
anyone in Seattle area sees a red 16V abandoned somewhere with no wheels,
interior, or turbo motor, let or the Seattle police know.

I guess my opinion about alarms systems and full coverage insurance will be
a bit different from here on out.

Bradley
STOLEN: '86 Scirocco 16V 2.0 "T"
http://dns.effervescent.com/vw/