Re: SV: Electric Super Charger. IS IT worth the money?

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, Roland Johansson wrote:

> As I can see in part of the previous message that is included is it
> shall give hp gains even in a turbo motor.
>
> But when you can get boost even without load with a modern turbo charger
> I can't see how a fan can increase that, I can only see a decrease
> because of worse flow.

The E-Ram does NOT restrict flow when it is off, they have dyno charts to
prove that.  Why don't you look at the site?

www.electricsupercharger.com

And, it increases HP because of better flow, it's like pre-compressing the
air before it hits the charger, should increase your boost pressures and
make the turbo lag not AS BAD.  It won't eliminate it, but it should make
it not as bad.

Eric