SV: Electric Super Charger. IS IT worth the money?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Howdy

> Nobody said it would produce MORE air flow than a conventional turbo. Just that
> it produces about 3psi at 750+CFM. It's not a replacement for the turbo... it's
> an alternative that get's pretty good price/performance ratios.
> Ian

As I can see in part of the previous message that is included is it shall give hp gains even in a turbo motor.

But when you can get boost even without load with a modern turbo charger I can't see how a fan can increase that, I can only see a decrease because of worse flow.

> > That's a different product.
> > The one Matt's talking about actually produces dyno-proven HP gains... even in
> > Turbo motor. Go to their site: http://www.electric-supercharger.com

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker