Fasteners needed

<x-charset iso-8859-1>The PO kindly removed the dash from my 'rocco, and then he proceeded to lose
all the fasteners except for one screw with the washer and plastic disc that
goes into the end of the dash.  Does anyone have a good source for these
oddball fasteners in sizes that will fit the threads correctly?  I have this
thing against cross-threading to make things work.  I need the screws for
the ends of the dash, and I need the two screws that go through the bracket
on the left side of the glovebox hole.

Is this something someone would be willing to sell me out of their parts
stash?  What about the Potterman or Mark at Adirondack?  My local parts guy
doesn't have a listing for them.

TIA!
Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!