From: scirocco@mail.bip.net (Roland Johansson)
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 1999 5:19 AM
To: Ian_Pitts@g1.com; pm@onramp.net; vwnuts@yahoo.com
Cc: A1SCIROCCO@aol.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: SV: Electric Super Charger. IS IT worth the money?

> That's a different product.
> The one Matt's talking about actually produces dyno-proven HP gains... even in
> Turbo motor. Go to their site: http://www.electric-supercharger.com

I would like too see a small electrical motor with a fan produce more air flow t
han a modern turbo charger can prduce when spinning 130 000 rpms. I can get boos
t with no load on the motor by just reving.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8T RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

Messages are scanned and cleaned by Sophos AntiVirus Software!