Re: SV: Electric Super Charger. IS IT worth the money?

they are not claiming to make more HP gains than a turbo...only a 1 psi increase in the intake which is to be good for a 6% HP gain.  I too, am vary curious about this item, and the results it would
produce...and the price to cut in half.
-=Rick
84 8v wolfs
Mobile, AL