Re: Bump & Grind ?'s

>>Is there a web
site showing the performance increase expected for installing the Euro
intake cam, Shrick, or Kent cams?<<

Not that I know of.

>>What's the greatest bang for the buck?<<
The best bang for the buck just might be the euro intake cam as I believe
that it only costs about 200 or so and provides a noticeable bump in
power(I think 5-7hp).  As far as flat out power the Schricks work and
makes lots of power,  but can cost quite a bit of money for some of the
bigger profile cams. As far as the Kents go, I dont know anyone that uses
them but they claim some serious horspower numbers but Im still skeptical.

>>With a sport cam, would a fuel enrichment
switch be beneficial? <<
Absolutely, you will notice a difference from the fuel enrichment mostly
at the high rpm's. It will make your car pull hard right to red line.

>>Also, when installing a new cam, is it required to
change to new lifters as well?<<
I dont think you need to change lifters when doing a cam but Im not sure.
But if you do get a large cam (268, 276) you will need to change the valve
springs.

>>Do I ask enough F-ing questions?<<

Not yet, we'll let you know.

HTH,