Re: Problems with my 16V

I can't help your cause a whole lot but my car does
something remotely similar.  It will run fine 85% of
the time but when really drive it hard sometimes it
develops this hesitation it is a real dog off the line
and it gets betters as you rev it up.  If an
unsuspecting driver was in it, they probably couldn't
take off from a light.  this problem seams to occur if
I get on it before it is fully warmed up.  (hey I know
its bad,sometimes you just need to get out into
traffic) the kicker the solution to the whole problem
seams to be turn the key off and restart it goes away
100% of the time.  So my guess on this problem would
be the knock sensor or the brain box cause you reset
the computyer by cycling the key.
sorry about rambling
if your problem sounds the same and you find a
solution let me know before I throw in a $50 knock
sensor that I don't need.
.02
Tony

=====