Euro Cam?

I was thinking about different cam options and needed some advice...
Is a Euro cam a worth-while change for the $$ in a stock 16v?  I am
looking to increase the upper end and give some significant increases.
What kind of differences can be expected with this Euro cam in a stock
16v?  I would like to do a pair of cams, but can't afford it now.  Even
if I later upgrade to a 2.0 16v, would this Euro cam still be a bennefit?

I would just hate to spend $200 now on this cam when I *should* have
saved for a pair of cams instead.
 Does anyone have experiences to share?  Any thoughts are appreciated!!
TIA