any one need moldings???

HI all!

I had a successful sunday afternoon relieving my car
of the ugly side moldings.  I say successful cause I
know the car has been hit and I was happy not to pull
off a side and have a huge light grey bondo patch
hanging out .  But all went well and the car looks
good.

anyway the point of my post....
if anyone needs some (or all) of the moldings let me
know.  I have all of them thought some are scorched
from my abuse of the heat gun.  (you know if you put
it on high the moldings smoke just like burning
tires....just thinking about it makes me want to do a
burnout...)
If anyone wants one of them (or all) they are yours
for the cost of shipping

Tony
87 16v <--- now without mouldings
87 16v <---some day will have a 2.0 if the owner gets
off his ass and brings the block in

=====