Re: Problems with my 16V

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Guys, don't go buying new knock sensors just yet.  I remember Riley had a
very similar problem, that was solved by just cleaning up the connectors
that run to the brain box or something??  Are you out there Riles?

Anyway, i'll try and get a hold of him, cause i think this is exactly what
happend.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571