Re: Problems with my 16V

At 9:40 pm -0700 16/11/99, Owen wrote:
>Guys, don't go buying new knock sensors just yet.  I remember Riley had a
>very similar problem, that was solved by just cleaning up the connectors
>that run to the brain box or something??  Are you out there Riles?
>
>Anyway, i'll try and get a hold of him, cause i think this is exactly what
>happend.

Bingo!  Thanks oates... for whom it may concern, the problem here (in my
car anyways) lies in the knock sensor's harness.  Specifically the
connector right around the oil filter... spray some contact cleaner in
there and voila, you're fixed for a month or two.  Dunno what the deal is,
but it took me almost 2 years to figure out what the goddamn problem was :P
Thanks to a listmember whose name I can't remember for your help, btw!!