Re: KILL ALL PIGS!!!!!!MY LICENSE IS ALMOST GONE

	Whether we should "KILL ALL PIGS" or not doesn't change the fact, that
at the end of the day its better to know how to deal with them than why
to hate or love them. I speed, I speed a lot. But there is smart
speeding and dumb speeding. I live in Canada, land of the ridiculous
speed limits. Even so, knowing where to speed and where to not has kept
me from ever PAYING a ticket. Don't speed where you can't see around the
corner, or over a hill. Don't speed around easy radar trap areas and
don't speed where all it gets you is a car ahead at the lights.
Furthermore, if you spot a cop behind you, the handbrake slows you to
the limit without your break lights prompting them to pull you over. No
matter how vigilant you are though, you will eventually get stopped. In
this case, don't preach them, but keep your rights in storage if things
start to go to shit. If its a young cop, appeal to his youth. "Sorry
officer, I just got this new car and was sort of testing it, you know...
sorry ...sorry". If its a mature cop, show him the respect you would you
father. Be reasonable, and apologise WITHOUT ADMITTING ANYTHING. If
things go to shit, try asking him why he stopped you. Often its because
he judged you with his own speedo, or eyed you. In this case, state that
neither of these methods is accurate, and you will challenge it in
court. If he gets you with radar, say your own speedo is malfunctioning.
At worst (I know) you'll get an order to have your car inspected. The
cop will write a note on the bottom to check the speedo. Lose the note,
go get another one from the cop shop. Thirty bucks is all you'll spend,
and nothing on your licence. There are many other tricks, but the main
thing to realise is that the smallest hole in their case and you can get
out of the ticket. But DO NOT start getting defensive unless the cop
won't let you get out of it. Cops are here whether we like it or not.
The danger occurs, and we call cops assholes, when they take the power
WE have given them and don't use it to serve or protect us, but to
further their own motives... also cops have small penises.