KILL ALL PIGS!!!!!!MY LICENSE IS ALMOST GONE

ANGER ANGER KILL KILL KILL
sorry for the angry post but I am one angry fuck.  The drive home from work
couldn't have been too much worse. Got off work at 1:00 am and driving
through the twisties on the same route as usual, I am in a bit of a hurry.  I
hit that familiar straightaway and crank it into third and hit it for like 4
seconds.  The radar detector starts blaring.
No pigs in sight though.  Slow down and pass a sneaky-ass-pig- fuck on my
right (hiding in the godamn bushes).  His lights go on and i pull over to the
right.  He comes up to the window and immediately orders me out.  I smell
marijuana..

ummm.....no you don't...(realizing my stash is safely tucked away in my room
and the roc is clean as a whistle  :)
three more pigs roll up............oh yea, it's party time!
"Where are you coming from, i can smell pot on your breath, we're going to
look through your car!  We are useless individuals who smoked a ton of pot in
high school (I know this for a fact) and love to contradict ourselves--wee
heeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um....go ahead...twenty minutes go by and this dude is ripping the roc
apart...interior panels,  shift boot, steering wheel cap......you name it.
The other two are searching me in my business attire for
grenades.................SO DUMB!

couldn't find shit!!!!!!!good you useless wastes of o2! what's the only thing
we can do to him now>?
speeding ticket-----------69 in a 40........this is bad-----time to meet
those folks who can't speak english at driving school.
back in the car.....damage assessment--------absolutely trashed...krazy glue
time
fucking pig thought my extra shift knob was like a sherlock or
something....sniffing it
the argument begins.....(dude is insisting that he still smells pot...I
looked at him and told him that I have had enough of his shit and that he is
wrong...and stupid)...and it ends.....with me rolling up the window and
leaving him standing there.
If you own a red scirocco and you live around here,  stay away from Upper
Saddle River..................I'm sure this is far from the end of my worries.

all pigs should be rounded up and suffocated with hefty bags
angrily
rob