Re: KILL ALL PIGS!!!!!!MY LICENSE IS ALMOST GONE

	I got an awesome one from the Roc.. I was coming home from my girlfriends
house at like 11 at night. I am going down a one lane main road, double
solid doing like 35 as the speed limit was 30. I see the car behind me like
wip off the road and a car come around it hard. I thought it was a drunk
driver and was getting ready to pull over to let whomever by, but then I
saw the lights come on behind me so then IU definitely pulled over. Now for
the good part. He does his usual license and reg stuff, no factor, he then
asks if I know why he pulled me over. I was like no. He tells me I have a
tail light out. I was like really, which one and I asked to get out of the
car and look. He says sure. I go around to the rear of the car and they are
all on. I inquired as to which one was out. He points to the reflector in
the middle of the Scirocco tail lights and says this one. I was like ummm,
that's a reflector. He asked if I was sure and then took a double look at
it, grunted oh yeah and got back in his car.