Re: We Scirocco owners get NO respect!

-snip-
James Sly, of all respected jounalists, dissed us.

In the same issue, Keith Buglewicz writes:

"Volkswagen has never made a true sports car."  This is in an article about
two Corrados.  He calls the Corrado SLC the closest thing to one that VW
has ever built. I wonder what his definition of a sports car is? IMHO, the
H20 VW crowd is basically ignored by mags like VW Trends, which seem to
think ANOTHER New Beetle article is enough H20 content. I recently picked
up an issue of 'Bimmer' magazine, and we need a magazine like this one. The
only decent VW mag, again IMHO, is Perfromance VW from England. Well worth
the money.

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
'Man who want pretty nurse must be patient'
Confucius

> From: Dsrtwnd16V@aol.com
> To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
> Subject: We Scirocco owners get NO respect!
> Date: Sunday, May 23, 1999 1:16 AM
>
> Hey Hey, who stepped on the duck?
> hehe... anywho, I was reading the A2GTi buyer's guide in the Spring
VWPower.