Re: Fan timer (After-run fan)

I had the problem that the fan would come on at weird times, including after
running the car for 30 seconds in sub zero temps.  Since I had just finished
replacing the valve seals and reinstalling the cylinder head, I made another
sweep of all connections, and discovered that a ground wire which fastens to the
head by the fuel distributor was loose.  After cleaning and reinstalling this
ground and the one by the spark distributor as well, I have not had any problem
since with the fan running at the wrong time, or worse, not running when the
engine is hot.

jim