Re: We Scirocco owners get NO respect!

Zach Vrooman wrote:
>  The
> only decent VW mag, again IMHO, is Perfromance VW from England. Well worth
> the money.
>
> Zach

NOT! Unless you just like to look at super big dollar build ups by Brit
fuckers with way too much money on thier hands! I don't think I ever saw
one tech article in PVW either. Never mind cool Scirocco build ups! Okay
so I'm jealous and broke, and lets face it our 10+ year old cars are not
really that much too brag about even If I do so on a regular basis.
Anyway.....

Feenix
88 16V