Re: We Scirocco owners get NO respect!

On Sun, 23 May 1999 02:16:04 EDT Dsrtwnd16V@aol.com writes:
>Hey Hey, who stepped on the duck?
>hehe... anywho, I was reading the A2GTi buyer's guide in the Spring
VWPower.
>James Sly, of all respected jounalists, dissed us. There's a caption
stating
>"The '87 Gti was the first car with a 16V motor."   Baaaahhhhhh!
>Dan May

Actually, if you were one of the kewlest dudes in the nation and was
actually AT the ND show, we lurned that the first VW to ever sport the
16V was in fact the 86 (it was the 86 and a half to be more precise)
Scirocco.
Ahh.... James Sly is only human.

Speaking of the EC writers.... yesterday at about 9:am a fellow was
walking thru our Scirocco group announcing "Peter Wu?! Is Peter Wu
here"!?
Guess he didnt have the courage to show up and face us. :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and