Re: Neuspeed race springs

Are there any springs available, besides coilovers, that ARE stiff enough for an
all-out race (i.e. AutoX) application? How stiff are Eibachs? I've heard people
say they're stiff. What spring rates work well with a 22mm/28mm swaybar combo on
an '84 GTI? I know, I know, I should just get coilovers. Can I use my Bilstein
HD's with them? How many questions can I ask in one post?
    Thanks much!
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '87 QSW