Re: could have had an 8V?

Go read the rulebook, I don't think there's much you can do besides exhaust in
stock class. Sounds like you'll have gone as far as you can go after the K&N is
in. I've never heard of an E-stock GTI that's competitive, but I don't know that
it couldn't be done. Seems odd, though, that power would be the issue. I have an
'84 GTI that I AutoX occasionally and it's always handling that's the issue, I
feel like I have too much power. But then again, I'm not running R tires, so I
shouldn't talk.
    -Josiah
    '84 GTI
    '87 QSW